Meetings start at 6:30 p.m., every 4th Wednesday of every month
- City Hall - Multi-Purpose Room
| Tony Donato, Chair||April 2, 2016||None|
| John Steele, Vice Chair||April 2, 2016||None|
|Glen Pedersen, Member||April 2, 2016||None|
|Stephen Blagden, Alternate||April 2, 2016||None|
| Jack Sayler, Alternate||April 2, 2016||None|
| Vacant, Member||-||-|
To assist the City Council in developing a comprehensive program to attain and sustain a desired level of roads maintenance and repairs.
- Reviewing various financing options for road maintenance.
- Making recommendations as to the adequacy of the pavement management program and the overall plan for road maintenance.
- Educating the public about road maintenance needs and methods.
- No compensation is paid to committee members.
- Elected officials may not serve on existing committee members.
- Committee members are not allowed to serve on more than one commission/committee at the same time
Resolution No. 2019-51
Resolution establishing the Roads Advisory Committee.